Friday, September 11, 2009

Consequences

Regret regret =(
Should have study earlier.
I din made it to do well in the AACS1074 paper.
Hope it wun fail. Sigh..
Maybe the feeling of getting worry is the consequences that I should bear for not studying well.
Need someone to stay beside me and cheer me up now.
But hubby not free still at his fren house ryte now.

But nvm tonight I'll go over hubby house to pay a visit to 'SEXY' the new puppy.
Aunt Penny (hubby's mum) bought it ytd.
It's a 沙皮狗. I need to look at it to destress.
This is the purpose for it to exist. ahahahaha...
By the way, hubby's house is just like a mini zoo..
Turtle, Iguana, Hamster, Schnauzer and now 沙皮狗 pulak...
Raise so many pets...=.=
Louis arh faster cum back la....
I SO DAMN MOODY HUNGRY AND BORING PLUS SAD NOW =((((((

2 more subjects to go : IT & IB
Then I can sing the song "I'm Flying without Wings"....
Hoho.....