Sunday, September 20, 2009

21st

Hubby's party =)
Hubby drink a lot that day and end up with I'm the one who drove him home.
B'cos we are afraid road blocks.
At 3am some more.
Everyone noe I cant drive at nite.
Cos I cant see clearly, furthermore its my first time drive his car.
I oni get used with my myvi okay..
So dangerous cos I also drank some liquor.
Hey dude dun drink so much next time okay?!
I dunwan to be ur driver =.=



Us.


My hubby.



Me.


 Mr.Ken got drunk too.
Keep on drag me to drink wit him.
Memang beh tahan the brothers.



The guys playing game.
They got drunk too.



Unwrapping.


After fetch biebie home then we start to unwrap the present until 5am oni sleep.
I cant sleep well larh of course cos hubby keep on kick me n grab blanket wit me =(



Apart of hubby's present.
Got versace DKNY and CK perfume.
I wan larh =(



Armani Exchange.


I love this watch the most among his present.
Looks big when fit on my hand. XD
Me like !!!


  
oH yea..me like this mini fruit tart too.
Yumyum~~~



And now finally I'm home and lye on my bed blogging with my laptop.
Tonight I can sleep on my comfy bed instead of his. =.=
I swear to god I'll never overnight at his house ever again.
Damn tiring wey~!
Sleep for few hour oni somemore the night b4 party I hang out with his family until 4am oni reach home.
Exhausted!!!!
Okay wanna oioi soon.
Nite people...