Sunday, September 27, 2009

Random

Just back from OU, PJ to be exact.

Watched 'Accident' with Mr.Louis.
Our movie start at 11.20pm.
When the clock strikes 10++ Louis said he is hungry and since all the restaurant is closing, we terpaksa go to the cafe near by bowling center to makan. 
Baby nose got pimple so he cover it with his hand. 




Ordered chicken chop with teriyaki sauce.




Halfway of the meal I received a msg from WengChuan  'eating wit bf so sweet meh'
And then I saw him playing bowling.
What a weird coincidence, every Saturday when I go out wit Louis I will bump into human that I know for sure.
Seriously, everytime. As if they are stalking me. = =

After movie then supper. Movie is imperfect without popcorn.



We went to PJ, Murni yumcha and gossip bout a biatch that we both know who is she. *evil smile*

Ordered roti hawaiian.



Finish yumcha thn home sweet home.
Baby bad la ask me overnight at his house, actually I'm the one who ajak him overnight at my house first.
Then he say better overnight his house but I dunwan so din made it.
Nahtijahnya, Semua tidur di rumah sendiri.
On the way home. Everyday sleep at 3am eyebag so big jor. Can fit in a coin.