Wednesday, October 21, 2009

no,48

Is anyone going to watch the all american rejects concert at 31 oct?
I might be going  =)

***********************************************************************************
Oh yea, bout my English presentation, I sucks.
I just dun have the guts to speak in front of many many people.
Sound like alot of ppl ryte?! It was only15 student actually.
16 living organism including the tutor. = =
I'm like so damn nervous that time.
Sigh......
Madam also knew that I was nervous on that time.
She was expecting more than what I did today   =(
The boys still go and capture my photo by using hand-phone.
Made me even more nervous.

I HATE U GUYS !!! T.T
***********************************************************************************



ps : Genting post coming soon.
by the way i look so in this photo XP