Wednesday, October 21, 2009

top of the hills

Went to Genting Highland last Saturday.
Cos I wanna sit the ferris wheel. ^^
I knew I act like a kid   =P

on the way ♥


reached and bought ticket for indoor ♥


queue-ing for our turn ♥


finally we are here, inside the ferris wheel ♥


after that went to outdoor and bought pearl milk tea ♥


Mr.Louis shot tis, was eating sweet potato that cost me RM13.50 ♥


FOOD! chicken chop,sweetpotato, 2 pearl milk tea ♥


after snacks time, venice gondola. time to make a wish ♥


they name this "couple bridge" ♥


the coin we both toss fall into the wishing well ♥


motion master ♥


merry-go-round ♥


after having fun, went starbucks to meet up wit cousin ♥



After yumcha, went Gohtong Jaya mummum thn home sweet home.
Thats all bout my Genting trip. ♥