Monday, November 23, 2009

16's

Saturday afternoon went dating wit Mr.Louis.
This boy dump me at Friday night and went yumcha with his fwens until 5am.  >.<
Accompanied me for 3 hours but yumcha for 5 hours.
I suppose go yamcha with them one but I didn't made it to follow.
Next Friday I must go adi. I miss Murni geh roti.
So the next day when he come and pick me up I dunwan2 talk with him as a punishment.
Until we reached OU and meet with his parents.
Paktor together with his parents lei. So ROMANTIC wey. Dun envy me.



We went to the Pet Fair exhibition.
Too bad we din bring along Dollar Baby and Sexy Mummy.
If u wonder who is Dollar Baby and Sexy Mummy,
They're Mr.Louis puppies  =D


  I tot the pet fair is an indoor event cos this Louis keep on say at OU geh at OU geh...
Thats why I wear heels.
He still ask me to wear the 4.5 inch one.
Luckily I didn't. I wore the 3 inch one instead.
But the result is like the same.
My heels sinks. Sinks into the ground.
The ground is so wet. T_T

And I dress like dunno how.
 Not suitable for the OUTDOOR pet fair event.
Nah nah here's the photo. Show U guys....

Now u get what I mean jor mei?
 Sigh...
Go outdoor event and dress like tat.
Later people tot I'm crazy.

After our visit to the pet fair, Mr.Louis and I had lunch together with his parents.
Lunch at 5pm    =.=
My poor darling ate nothing for the whole day. =(
Poor thing. Sayang sayang ~    =)
After lunch, then we separate paktor adi cos Uncle and Auntie wanna back home.

We didn't follow home cos we're going for movie at 11.40 pm at

yes, Tropicana City Mall   =)

So we had our dinner at OU 1st. About 10pm oni we leave.
Hang out for 6 hour at OU. =.=
What a long time.
After that then we went to find Voo at PJ to have supper b4 movie.
Ate "loklok".
Voo tell me he saw ppl tag photo of mine at facebook.
And I ask which photo?
Then he replied "Neh tat one larh got alot boy geh u are the oni girl tat one...."

>.<"
Tell him so many time ald my course got a few girls oni he dunno how to listen geh. =.=

Done supper then we headed to movie.
We watch 2012.
Long movie    ; D
Nice one.
About 3am movie end then we balik rumah oioi.


Oh yea,, I bought fake nails again.
Before we left OU we pass by a mini mini stall located at The Bridge.
Then I saw them selling :
500 pieces of fake nails for only 30 bucks.
100 pieces for 10 bucks.
So freaking cheap. O.O
Too bad I bought 2 pack at the accessories shop earlier but not their's.
I'm going to buy those next time.
Maybe will take the 500 piece one.
Cos I like to do nail art on those fake nails.


 Poor picture quality   =P



* We date for 16 hours tat day  =D *