Monday, December 28, 2009

Tears Drop on My Guitar

I'm back People!!Going to blog about wat i actually did in last 4 days.

24/12/2009 CHRISTMAS EVE

Dinner at Haven Cafe, Look Out Point.

















While waiting for the food to be served.











Yeah ~ Food come liao...













Louis took my photo without my notice  =(


















Then I force him to eat carrot that he doesn't like.
Ngek ngek ngek~~ *evil*















Byebye lo~
Time to switch place then balik Louis house and oioi.
Cause going to Langkawi at 5am the next day.













I bought this snowy bear for Louis. ^^

















25/12/2009 CHRISTMAS DAY

On the way.


















After dunno how many hours, reached the jetty.
Minnie Mouse luggage bought from HongKong Disneyland
and my kaki  =P













Time to get into the ferry.











After 2 hours, finally reached and check-in.
Comfy bed. This is where Louis and I gonna sleep at night.

After bath, I'm so clean.



Sunset.













Sun no more already.













Eagle.












After take photo with Eagle, had our dinner and back to the hotel.
Liquor TIME~!!
I only drink KAMPAI ^^
After having 2 bottle of it then i went off to sleep.
Exhausted. =(













26/12/2009 SNOOKERING DAY

Good Morning =D
Karen and Louis.

Go makan breakfast.
Xiao En so damn cute.
She look so sleepy.

After breakfast, headed to Coral Island snoorkering.

On the way.
In the ship.
















I look fat =(


After one hour, reached Coral Island.
Yeah~~nonit mabuk laut adi.
After snookering for 4 hours,
back to our resort bath and dinner again.










Before sleep, drink again = =
















My redred cheek.

















27/12/2009 LAST DAY

Sit cable car.
The weather so damn hot.
Luckily I have the Keroppi.
mr.Louis called it keropok.
So bad.


Q-ing.
Damn alot of people.
We Q for 2 hours. >.<
Tired until no mood to smile.

Finally reach the top of the hill already.
Look at those tiny little cable car then u will know how high is the hill.

The view of Langkawi.

We actually walk through this bridge.
U can feel it swinging when u stand there.

mr.Ken.
I poke u, poke u, poke u!!
=P

mr.Louis and ms.Karen.

















Our shadow.


















We went back to KL after this.
And i reached my house at 3am, Monday.
So exhausted these few days but still i'm satisfied. =D