Tuesday, February 23, 2010

the best damn thing

Drawn by mr.Louis.

After 3 years only then I realize that he can draw really well.
What kind of girlfriend i am...=(     so vain......

Was being super duper BUSY during this CNY.
Until i forgotten to wish my Sweetie HAPPY BIRTHDAY =(

Sorry RACHEL HENG... and SWEET 19!!!!
I went out almost everyday during semester break  =)
Let me show u guys  my schedule.

 
Semester break is 30 days.
and 20 days of it i went out.
I seldom meet with my parents this semester break as well as this week.
Always reach home middle of the night.
So for today i stayed home.
Behave like a good KIDDY =b
I always behave like a good KID...
yes....if and only when i feel GUILTY =p
i feel BAD for not being at home and accompany my parents when they are free.
SORRY pa and ma...
LOVE U GUYS loads !!!!
 
I will stay home more frequent to ACC u both =D



 
HEARTsssss  it loadsssss
he is just so adorable like a cute baby.


Alright gotta ciao...
Class is at 2pm tomorrow , but i have to reach there by 11.30am.
ELSE someone is going to kill me....

**imma PIG, although Jason woke me this morning but still i show up late.**