Wednesday, February 10, 2010

dont tell me its over

I had my dinner at The Curve today with my Darling Eve, Rachel and Bonnie.
its been A YEAR since we last meet, exclude ms.Bonnie la. =)
after all these while we still can chat and share jokes like last time, MISS that alot wey.
i still remember 3 of us always busy chitchatting during tuition class until mr.Mark warn us not to do so. =P
notty 3 little KID!!! muahaha...

i feel glad cause our relationship is still lyke....CLOSE, VERY close.
i miss u guys damn a lot.
especially Rachel, cause you live damn far.
for Eve, i still can go find u whenever i want cause my house is kinda near with urs =D



 
 
 
 
 
 ♥♥♥ Babes, promise me this will not be our LAST and ONLY outing for this year.
Love u guys....and i REALLY mean it.  *huggies* =D

***oh yea, Bonnie please get well soon....we love you too =)