Wednesday, March 24, 2010

kiss & tell

how great!!!
presentation is over =D
FYI i phobia presentation lyke shyt ya know....
i think i'm better than before already...
at least the feedback given by miss.Val is good.
not like last sem geh english...nervous like MAD.
until no words come out from my mouth.

okay enough bout presentation shit...
there one thing i really wanted to say...
which is 
i HATE semester 3 like MAD to the MAX.

arghhh...this sem3 turn me into a nasty woman.
SERIOUS one....no joke...no play play.
i thought i can ciao early today after class at 4 who knows have to stay back again...for the webpage shit.
mention about webpage, i only manage to get 19 marks for the test.
i score the lowest mark in my class.
HOW PROUD??? proud lei...until i wanna smack my head on the table *sobs*
F.M.L!!!!!!

other than turning into a nasty woman i turned into a MORON too.
i washed my car today.  
and ya know what i wore???
i was wearing the formal attire that i wore to college for presentation today.
furthermore the blouse isn't CHEAP.... 
sigh....

okay enough crap for today...
upload a photo and let u guys have a look larh =)

*****btw i hope there's some potion that can make my hair grow faster =(
            miss my LONG pony tail =(