Saturday, March 13, 2010

not everyone deserve a 2nd chance (edited)

please think wisely before u say something.
throwing F bomb and being spiteful is not the best way to communicate.
so please don't takes things for granted.
patient had it limits....


u guys always said that i meet my boy 7 days a week.
please la... no such thing okay???
i admit i meet him almost thrice a week but its all happen during midnight when i'm super damn fucking free. i meant it okay... for weekdays we only meet for one or two hour?
do u need me to record all the time, when i meet my bf, when i eat with my bf to notify u how many hours i meet him in a week!!!!
when i will be free?? come on la..
for this semester even my class starts at 10 i went to school by 8. 
for what? u think its fun? i am doing it for my studies.
after class still have to stay back.
dont tell me such thing that u guys always on call okay???
what?? everyone knows my mum dont let me drive at night not with their accompanion?
apa lu mao? want me to drive alone to meet up with u guys??
STOP bullshiting.
everytime i'm not free then u cakap i pakto...
did u asked properly wats the actual reason?


zzzzzz.......
MORE OVER U DIDNT TELL ME U HAVING A HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!

i dont want to do explaination anymore.
u can think whatever u want...

***i not mean that u rich u can stop study..
is just that my parents wont do the same thing on me. 
i cant change college by using the reason i cant cope with the course.
so i must try my very best to achieve my target. GET ME???

 don't expect me to put my coursework aside and have fun with u guys
i'm not my brother, i canot have fun during exam else if i get bad result i will been GORENG like shit.
i'm not like him cos my mum willing to pay him to study in a PRIVATE-uni but i study at TARC.
Hope u get what i mean.