Monday, May 31, 2010

rainie dae.


sometimes i like it when its raining but sometimes i don't.


everyone know today is a rainy day.
but not everyone knows I punya CAR and FLATS ruined on the same day.
i washed my CAR past Wednesday and my newly bought flats which i wore it not more than 5 times,,
both RUINED today, how disastrous.

FYI, TODAY IS THE 5th TIME I PAKAI THE FLATS!!!


duh...this is why i hate rain u see.
somehow i would want it to rain if my Baby Louis is with me cause he will hug me tight =P

besides, when it's raining traffic jam will happen for sure.
IDK why but it just happen all the time.
my class dismiss at 3.30 today and guess what i reach home at 4.48.
for more than an hour i stuck inside the car,
i think this is the main reason why i got no enuf time everyday.
zzzzzzZZZzzzZZZZzzzzzz.........

by the way i DROVE and SMS at the same time just now =)
and the passengers in the car beside my lane keep on staring at me.
i guess they think I'm so GENG can multitask at the SAME time.
aWWwweeeesome leh...all the way from SRI GOMBAK i nonstop sms-ing only until i reach home.

oh yeah, I'm going out to meet with miss EVE later.
she smsed me ytd while I'm on the way home to KL from SINGAPORE.
and yet she don't sound good so i smsed her today and date her out.
i guess she need someone to talk wit..
hmm..

about the Singapore trip, i think its not a normal trip but SHOPPING TRIP.
i bought myself a bag over there.
wat to do MEGA SALES ma,
have to buy something to reward myself for working such a long period during holsss.
yea,, i splurge kinda lot this month.

sigh...need to save money for another BAG again..

weee...go surf the BAG geh website sin...


say hi to my RUINED shoe.