Tuesday, July 6, 2010

turning old ; 19.

#                                        WARNING THIS is A LONGGGG POST                                                  #


as i promised that i will post about Sunday today =)
my boyfriend is the guy who love me the most that i ever meet in my 19 years of life.


its very hard for me to describe how he love me with WORDS.
also i dunno how to explain what happened yesterday.
but i can feel that no matter what i did and what i say he will still forgive me.
maybe thats the reason why i'm spoilt and behave this bad.


what i can say is, 


Louis, i'm sorry. i knew its all my fault and i promise it will never happen again.
i will try my very best to control my sucky-bad temper.


Baby came over to my house at 1pm with my birthday cake holding in his hand on SUNDAY.
IT's mango cake from Secret Recipe.
he celebrate my birthday 2 days earlier as he knew that i'm busy on weekdaysss.


FYI, assignmentsssss tesstttt stress me out okay.
i cant relax on weekdays. that y we made in Sunday.


After lunch, its cake-cutting time.
i love this photo cause my limbs look slim weih...
muahaha,,,


Followed by that is quarreling time cause imma idiot that behave like a KID.


get angry with Baby cause he broke his promise to wake up early.
In fact, there's reason for Baby to woke up late cause he stay up until 8 in the morning just to make me a BIRTHDAY card on his own.


he dont have enough rest thats why.


YEALA, i knew i'm DAMN BITCHY.
should not treat my LOVE this way one.
SO MEAN LARH YOU, KAREN S!!!!


After naogai-ing for about 2 hours then decided to stop cause it's not RIGHT and obviously its WRONG. terribly WRONGED!!!!!


The BF is so kind cause he forgive me just like that and still wait me to dress up PATIENTLY cause he's taking me out for DINNER.
i know it will never happen if my BF is other guy.
For others, They might say GOODBYE and KICK their GF off.


Ohh god, my BF is 绝种好男人!!!!


After all the  shitty-idiot-moronic act  childish mistakes i did, baby bring me to Midvalley to have a walk.


on the way , cam-whored a little. <3


Hopped in boutique by boutique when i reach but there's no AWESOME clothes that caught my eye.


good can save up money.
but i bought myself a hairband =)


Around 8, dinner time. Walked to The Garden to have our Dinner.
Planned to MAKAN at 蓬莱茶房 at first but din made it cause the MENU don't suit my appetite.


Might try it out some other day.
We took our dinner at Italianese since Baby is a HUGE fansss of CHEESE and western food. =D


took photo while wait the food to be served.
camera shy =P
i'mmm hungarrry...
BAD hair days..
my hair sucks.
must trim it before Saturday =S
my lengzai BF and moii
BABY!!!
look at my BABYBOII.
he's so adorable and i freaking dunno why i SAMPAI HATI to scold him.
my BAD. =P

food is served no longer later.
munching on my Chicken.

we all so full until we have to TABAO the food back.
hahahaa....
night view.
time to go home....=D


thats all about my Sunday.
what about yoursss???









thanks for those whom SMS me and leave me comment on FACEBOOK just to wish me 
happy birthday.
appreciate it loadss.... =)

I"M 19 NINETEEN. ;D