Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm a SCENE, I'm a drama QUEEN.

on my previous post i mention that i freaking hate LINUX code and test cause I know nothing about it.
and guess what?! 
I score full marks in the test.


whoa, i'm so damn LUCKY wey!!
do you know why?
cause one set of my practical notes is with my friend and i did my revision an hour before the test.
day before the test, i din even touch my practical note.
getting FULL MARKS in the end is like a BIG SARCASTIC JOKE to me.
i must say THANKS to my classmates, all of them =D


by the way i'll have to go college on Saturday morning to attend a workshop.
can't go shopping with Baby and his Sister anymore =(
feel reluctant to go at first cause i'll only get 5 coursework marks in 4 hours.
but my OS tutor said that if our class have 4 representative then she will give the whole class 5 marks.


so yea, at the END i choose to go for the sake of getting high coursework mark =)


and i had a DEAL with all of them which is not going.
HEY PEOPLE!! remember help me to EARN money ONLINE. 
ROFL!!!


check this out.







ITS A WORM!!!!

found at Phon's rice.
he's having chicken rice at canteen and he found this.
gosh...feel like puking after seeing it.