Sunday, July 25, 2010

fool.

pinky is coming back in a week time.


MEGA SALES starts yesterday.
as i said when a girls step in a mall during sales season she will always end up broke.
so do I and The Curve is the place I went to since BB wanted to see PoloT for girls.


GET MYSELF
-  few tops from Seed
-  tubetop from MNG
-  polo T from POLO
-  dark blue shirt from Mirror
- white shorts for BB from PDI
-  some accessoriesbracelet from DIVA
-  few pairs of earings and a cute BOW hairclips from the Street bazaar





and now i declare myself BANKRUPTCY.
yay!!! LOL.

i change the shirt once i bought it in the fitting room to match with BB.
couple POLO.

stuffz...

cute necklace for her.
white shorts that i bought for BB.


i posted a status sound like this on Facebook.
BB saw what his sister comment and he said too bad, Karen don't know how to control herself.




eww, i knew that I spend a lot yesterday and I promise myself not to buy clothes anymore for the next 2 months.
but but but SEPTEMBER is BB's birth month, 
so i think i must get myself some awesome clothes.
so there's exception for SEPTEMBER.
LOL.
no shopping on August.