Friday, July 16, 2010

S4000 ; comma state.

FYI, Pinky that i mention above is my camera which is newly presented to me by my mum last 18 June.
i'm very moody and emo when i think about it. sigh....
When i saw Pinky get hurt and can't even see clearly with it's eye(LENS), 
i'm tearing like WATERFALL.
Pinky had been sent to the ICU unit this morning.


ICU here is not intensive care unit,
but the shop where my mum bought PINKY.
Pinkly live with me for 29 days then comma jor.
i'm not angry with ANYONE 
but i'm just SAD!!!! yea PLAIN SAD =(


imagine if people replace some accessories on ur stuff means that it's not in the original state like how u bought it at first anymore.


I WANT to PRESERVE it in its original state.
Pinky please please please get well soon.
i really don't want you to get hurt this much.
i LOVE you. it was an accident. *sobs*


photo of PINKY and ME =(