Wednesday, July 7, 2010

post #194.

class ended at 4 today but i reach my home at 9.
damn sucky right?
stay back for about 5 hours.


i felt so regret that i choose this course.
i shouldn't choose this.
courses like PR or mass communication is more suitable for me.
everyone says that.


yesterday was my birthday but I didn't manage to celebrate it cause I was suppose to discuss my OOPT assignment.
however my teammate have something to deal with so FFK me at the last second.


feel so screwed cause I postpone the celebration to Saturday in purpose just to do my assignment.
but end up doing nothing.
I have 136-one hundred and thirty six people wishing me happy birthday on FACEBOOK.
appreciate it loaddsssss.=)


but i don't think my spend the 24 hours of birthday with a HAPPY mood.


sigggghhhh....have to log out now to continue with my assignment.
Friday is the deadline..bless me people, wish me good luck.