Sunday, August 15, 2010

the MOMENT we spent.

when 4 of them stick together = SPARKS + LAUGHTER

dinner at Tao,Kota Damansara Sunway Giza.
me hug Rachel tight tight when i saw her and made her shout like a bitch. 
not much photo's of the food as we talk alot. 
i can conclude that we're the table that made most NOISE.
no one can stop us from CHATTING, GOSSIPING when we're together.

the food is not bad after all. its way better than Tenji.
ambiance is great. food is served fresh.
love the scallop and abalone they served.
too bad no photo.
should go and give it a try. if u haven't.
thanks my babes for paying my portion as the late Birthday gift. *touched*

awaits for the next GIRLS-day-out after my FINAL.

4-gossip-QUEEN.


Eve Bonnie.


Eve Karen.


Bonnie Karen.

Rachel Karen.

Cam-whore at the WASHROOM.
three of us, miss.Rachel missing in action.


Sorry blurred.


Candid shot.

say hello to my TUMMY.
wonder why my hair cant grow long. =(

this is a (picture > text) POST.
picture more than text post.

gosh, my mum NGAM me just now while i'm composing this post.
u'll know why at the next post.