Sunday, October 24, 2010

snow on october.

yo folks, I'm back from the same old place, The Curve.
It was just a short outing, went there to acc my dear Bonnie to buy present for her 'FRIEND'.
bought 2 pairs of earring again.
BB said I've alot of earring he'll forbid me from buying any.
HAHAAHA~~~failed le cause I'm not going out with him.

home alone as I didn't follow mummy go Kuala Selangor to visit granny.
Cousin Sista is not going, so it's better for me to stay home.
Lazy to get up from my bed pun.
As I said in the previous post that I wanted to update about Friday, I'm going to update it right now.


it's Friday again. how LOVELY, I love weekend to the MAXXX.
Baby knew that I wanted to try out the dessert at Snowflake for such a long time.
After dinner, he bring me to Snowflake located near by Giza Mall.

I saw TuttiFruitti over there right after we finish Snowflake.
  longing to try it out also but can't take too much in a time since I'm still coughing. =C
will try it out next time. =D


Dessert time end, got nothing to do so I suggested to walk around at Giza.
Baby and I are not a big fan of liquor or club.
So basically none of the place suit us.
FYI, Giza mall got a numbers of Bistro.
However when we are about to leave, we saw a new Karaoke.
scan through the price, it's reasonable and we think, 


erm,, why not we give it a try since we have nothing better to do??


we entered and we took one hour.
Not bad though, choose the song using touchscreen LCD.

a little imperfection is that they don't have much English song.
Even that Chinese song name 三个字 also not available.
Enjoy singing with BB, we sing like a FREAK.
 



macam Sakai. LOL
After half an hour singing the staff came in and ask us,
do u guys wanted to extend the time.
I ask BB to decide and he said add 2 more hours. @.@
Sing like no body's business.
Cheong K wor, how can left out Raymond Lam song.
singing 爱在记忆中找你 & 爱不疚 is a MUST.

MOST GENG JOR~~~~
BB said I only knew how to sing this 2 chinese song.
Fine, next time I'll listen to Chinese song more frequent.
HURRMMMMMMMPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!


BB pay his full attention and concentrate SINGING~~
Look at HIM.... *LMAO ROFL*


Sing sang sung until 2am, then home sweet home.
Exhausted.  0_0 looking vain.



look at my BB. so CUTE nia~~
真系得意!!!


I took this photo when we're on the way to Snowflake.
wonder why I look so pissed in this photo???
Cause my hair growing like TURTLE SPEED,
not to mention my mum keep on NGAM me before I'm out. LOL.


that's how my Friday night goes on.
BB came just now to accompany me since I'm home alone.
how sweet~~ 

we watch Piranha and Cats&Dogs. 
BB downloaded both movie.


Piranha is so disgusting.
YUCK~~~I wont go and swim at Lake or Ocean anymore.
Swimming pool will do. =D