Thursday, November 11, 2010

the long awaited...

Baby reached Taiwan safely.
Heck!!! I miss him so much.
Baby gave me his pillow and i slept with it yesterday.
 Took this in the morning before college.
Gonna hug Baby kaokao when he's back.
IDK why I burst into tears twice today.
when people remind me that Baby will be leaving me for 6 days, tears drop uncontrollable.
LOL, even myself can't find a concrete reason.
Baby's just leaving for 6 days, not 6 years.
but I cry like mad wey....
Guess I just can't live without him..
I had Steamboat dinner at Baby house yesterday.
Aunty was being kind for asking me to join. =D
I think they know I wanted to stay with him before he leave.
Uncle still said that I can record Louis's voice so that I can play the records whenever I miss him.
kept telling me that 6 days pass fast.
I know they're trying to cheer me up.
6 days is really short, but without Baby companion 6 days is equivalent to 6 years.
Okay, shall stop the 6 days topic.


7/11 SUNDAY, UNIQLO.
Went to UNIQLO flagship store at FahRenHeit88 past Sunday with Baby.

For your information, the UNIQLO flagship store in Malaysia consist of 3 Storey.
so HUGE!!!
most of the clothes they sell are Basics.
Jackets, Jeans, TeeShirts, Singlet, Leggings etc etc..
For more info visit 

That morning Baby made me wait him for 2 hours...like again...
2 hours, twice in a week.
I'm not MAD at Baby but disappointed.
I tell Baby that I don't want to go anymore when he reach my house.
Baby feel guilty and he keep saying sorry in a Infinity-Loop-Mode.
I mean he say sorry again and again cause he feel bad and he knew I'm upset for waiting so long.
He knew I wanted to go there so BADLY and he insist to bring me there.
Baby say sorry and apologize non-stop until I stare at him and say 
LETS GO!!!
 I Felt TOUCHED with his sincere apology. LOL
I was planning to go out with this outfit at first.
but within the 2 hours waiting i Changed tons of outfit cause i got Bored.
simply threw on a Sequin Bead Tee at last since I got no mood anymore.
LEPAS STEAM for waiting so long.
Actually I'm the one who should drive that day but end up Baby's the one driving.
Reach there around 12.30++ and the queue is so FREAKING LONG already.
Look at the Crowd.





PREGNANT LADIES have access priority.
they don't have to queue. =.=

I have to queue cause I'm not pregnant.
No 
access 

priority .

 LOL
Step in the shop successfully after queuing for 30 minutes.
I was there with the intention to get a new pair of jeans.
the jeans I used to wear is loose, don't fit anymore.
It's not that I loose weight or what is just that the old jeans are bad in quality.
Got loose after machine wash.


so I browse around the store and pick a few jeans to fit on once I get in.
then waited for dunno how many minutes again to get myself into the fitting room.
hesitating which to choose in the fitting room and camwhored.
after fitting session, the queuing-fitting-process is not end yet.
Still have to take another queue at the counter to make payment.
The total process took me 2 hours.
it's a brand new experience for me, queue to shop =.=
After done with making payment then get out the store, get into the car and home sweet home.

That's the JEANS that I spent 2 hours to get it. 

Night, attended Singapore's Cousin's Wedding at Seremban.
My Cousin-Sister-in-Law is so tall.
175cm I think.
Dinner ends around 10 then back to KL.
That's all about my Sunday.

UNIQLO and WEDDING DINNER.




sigh, I MISS MY BABY =C
Baby, I will behave like a good kid.
No worries kay??? 
ILY <3


5 more days then baby will be back.