Sunday, November 28, 2010

lovely.

Guess everyone's knew that my parents love a lot without needing me to tell.
yesterday before I went out with Louis, mummy came to me and asked,
"Girl, you going out for shopping??"
and I answered
"Yea, why??"
I thought she's going to tell me not to splurge and spend.
But what she said is like totally the other way round.
She ask me to get a nice pair of college shoe.
This time, she will sponsor me.
Cause she claim that my shoe can't last long cause I'm buying cheapo shoe.
She want me to buy NICE shoe with QUALITY.

 Lemme tell you my shoe shoe history.
I change my college shoe almost every semester.
Not that I don't love them, is just that they don't want me.
They rather suicide to be with me.
First semester, I wore canvas shoe to college and it tores.
Bought another pairs for the second semester.
No doubt it worn out again,
like I have been wearing it for years in fact I wore it for months only.
Fourth semester, bought 2 pairs of ballerinas from CottonOn and the bottom just went flat.
This semester which is the fifth I bought sandals.
it last for 3 weeks I think, then the whole strap broke into two.
Cool not???
I don't know why, I got no faith with shoe one.
the only thing that the life span able to last long wore by me is HEELS.
Flat, Canvas, Ballerinas all will die after two or three months.

Late lunch with Baby then go shopping in a HAPPY mood.
camwhore : Reflection of me from Baby's shades.

SINCE I GOT SPONSOR THIS TIME,
My target change to shoe hunting.
I want NIKE.

Reach 1U later on then hop in shop by shop.
too bad, can't find anything that satisfy me.
there's 3 shops that sells Nike in new wing, none of it have nice designs.
Disappointment is what I FEEL.
Left 1U around 7 with empty hands excluding the two small bottles of nail polish I bought and headed to Sunway Giza.
Baby plan to dinner at Plus8 located at B.Utama earlier
 but I'm afraid that the food they served is not nice.
Plus, I read a few blog post from my friend mention about Craving's Kitchen,
their comment against the bistro is not bad, so I think we shall just switch to SunwayGiza.
CRAVING's KITCHEN.
for more information please visit :


we ordered the 20 inch Monster Triple Kebabs set 
served with 3 bottles of Kampai choice of alcoholic or non-alcoholic.
we ordered non-alcoholic one since we had enough on yesterday - two tower of beer   0_0
Set of Kebabs with 3 bottles of non-alcoholic Kampai - RM38
Set of Kebabs with 3 bottles of alcoholic Kampai - RM50

Kampai was served at first and followed by the food later on.

Finally, 20 inch monster triple kebabs.

prawn, lamb sausage, chicken sausage, beef, chicken, corn, fried carrots, cherrie tomatoes and more.
Since I can't take beef due to some religion beliefs, I left it for Baby.
*mouth watering*saliva dripping*
the kebabs taste good, it is served together with some special sauce.
I think it's honey or something mix together with sesame, taste a bit salty tho.
looking back at the picture makes me mouth watering.

Manage to finish the Kebabs like finally.
the portion is a bit too much for 2 people.
I think 3 will be perfectly adequate.
settle the bill once we finish the food.
RM38, so worth it.
spend time hangout at the boutique nearby and bought some accessories.
This & That by fBlock.
home sweet home later on.

took this before I went out. 
happy to see that my hair is long right now.
I expect more longer.
 so my beloved cells that make my hair grow please work harder!!!