Monday, November 22, 2010

randomii.

7 days / a week since my last update.
lemme do summary on the past week.
nothing special tho.
movie, yumcha, dessert as usual.

14/11@Sunday
BB is not here with me for the past week and I got bored.
so yea, went  movie with the Banana, Jeekin last Sunday.
That boy wanted to watch Takers at first.
Anyhow, tickets are all sold out so we choose Unstoppable since there's not MUCH option.
not BAD tho.
Anyone tell me what's TAKERS about???

16/11@Tuesday
went to Snowflake after class with the partner in crime, Jeekin again.
Was driving this time and he said I drive like an auntie.
BAD huh?? not going to chauffeur him next time.
I swear not more next time. LOL
Jeekin's treat and I ordered the MONTH's special.

Jeekin's Japan Combo.
Jeekin's treat.
a whole bowl of Snowflake can be really filling. 
Every time I snowflake I'll share it with BABY.
Jeekin doesn't want to share with me so I ate the whole bowl of ICE.
Skipped dinner that day since I'm full.

17/11@Wednesday / Public Holiday
finally Baby is back to Malaysia.
We quarreled a little over something small when Baby came.
Not worth it. It's my fault at first.
Then Baby said something that hurts me load.
Stab into my heart with a sharp BLADE.
Asked people's opinion on the case the next day.
Most of them said I'm terribly WRONG compare to what Baby said.
They said if I'm their GF they will break with me and scold me like hell.
SORRY BABY.
I know I'm NASTY.
Even Mr.Lee, the one who hire me for work said I'm a NASTY little girl. >.<
by the way, souvenir bought by baby from Taiwan.


19/11@Friday
 Yumcha as usual with Marie and Jeekin boii, Baby joining this time.
Home after that and force Baby to help me out with the CRAFT thingy.
FYI, College having ICT showcase event on Monday which is Today and I'm working on weekend.
Got no time to do it.
Glad Baby was there to help me out. =)
Taddaaa, the flowers are made by Baby. 
Nice right??
Going to decorate the college hall later.


20/11@Saturday & 21/11@Sunday
I mentioned that I'll work.
Korea Fair again at 1U.
Work is exhausting.
It's been 2 weekend I never went out dating with my Baby.
Going out this weekend for sure.
Bump into Nerissa Meow with her BF by the way.
She's still the same, charming.
I have broken feet after working.
Thanks Baby for massaging my PITY foot yesterday.
How thoughtful, <3


Summary of the week. =)
going to college later.
What's for breakfast??
Korea Noodles of course.
Have you ever seen ChupaChups lollipop in Grape and Lime-Lemon flavor?