Monday, December 6, 2010

let's fall in LOVE this December.

suppose to update this on last Wednesday but I'm lazy so bear with it. LOL
lemme recall what happen on last Wednesday which is 1st December...
oh yea, I attended Toya's Birthday Dinner and watch HarryPotter with Baby.
Yuri was being kind to ask me join them for dinner.
and YES i said, I'll be going since they came all the way from Setapak to PJ.
nearby my housing area weih, should go cause I'm free that night too.
dine in at WONGKOK, OneUtama. =)


the COUPLE, ohmygod sweet like CANDY.
as usual, birthday boii or girls got a giant glass of milk tea for free if they dine in there.

my seafood spaghetti.


It was a simple and quick dinner tho. 
They went catch a movie at 10.10 after dinner while me and Louis had movie too.
we bought Harry Potter and it's screening on 11.25.
Collect the ticket from GSC after saying goodbye to them.
I bought them earlier online, SMART  NOT???

Walk around the mall and not forgetting capture some of the scene after decoration.

Christmas is coming.
I love the decoration....loaddddsss!!!
I've great feelings seeing the malls been decorated.

the concourse area at NewWing.


i <3 this.

outdoor.

this is what happen after we walking around and took photo.
there's nothing for us to do anymore since the shops are all closed.
poor little us still have to wait for another hour before movie.
and so, we find a spot to settle down and chill.


those chairs, book shelf and tables are actually on sell.

got nothing better to do so camwhore some vain pix to kill boredoms.


my beloved sequin peep toe heelsss.
rosak sudah =C

chill until the time about to reach then head to cinema.
the movie is not as exquisite from what I had expected.
bored me off.
the whole movie is about Harry and his friends escape from one spot to another.
hiding from the Voldemort and some people which is their friend sacrifice.
that's it.
i think the exciting scene will be on the next part.
anticipating, hope that it won't let me down.

Movie ends around 2am then home sweet home...like finally.
what an exhausting day I experienced.
I remember that day I woke at 6 am in the morning to do revision.
FYI,  I'm having MIS Midterm at 10am that day.
from 6 am in the morning till 2 am on the next day, RESTLESS.
and I got red eyes after the movie.
Serve me right cause I didn't revise the day earlier.
neither a Chapter nor a page of note I flip through.
how pathetic but I deserve it..