Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Motor Show.

viewed my photo album earlier and I found these.

love it, took this photo at PWTC exit to car park.

we went PWTC last Friday for KLIM.
I knew my darling wanted to visit the Motor Show eagerly.
so I tell him that I feel like going to visit PWTC  few days earlier.
to be honest, I'm not a very into car person.
I tell him I wanted to go so that he will go there.
If I tell him I don't feel like going honestly then he will not going.
He's person who don't like to force people to do things that they don't feel like to and if he got no companion he will rather not to go also.
Telling white lies so that we can go together. LOL
how sweet of him, 
willing to let go the chance of visiting PWTC just because he afraid that his ♥ will get bored.

on the way to PWTC.
my eyes tells that I'm in a sleepy mode..

reached and bought TICKETS.

LOTUS.


Proton Lekir @.@

Proton Kasturi 0_0

Proton Jebat =.=

Another LOTUS

There's much more photo actually but I'm too lazy to upload.
After visiting all 4 halls then we went back to Manjalara for dinner, at 10 something.
FYI, we came out from the house around 8 and the show thingy ends at 10.
If we had dinner before the visit then it'll be super late.
That's the reason why we had dinner at 10++.
should call it supper instead of dinner.

Had steamboat for dinner (SUPPER). 
Yummy~~

now only I realize that I shouldn't take Tomyam that day since my face had enough pimples.
**SLAP MYSELF**

after dinner on the way back. 
I love this photo cause my face look flawless.
FYI, my face grew a lot of pimples recently.
and I have no idea why....

TOO MUCH STRESS??

pimples can you please go away??
u're making myLIFE miserable. =C

looking back at my own photo makes me feel sad.
cause the me in those photo have a nice FLAWLESS face.
not like now, full of pimples.

even Jeekin question me did I photoshop the photo in my license before when I show him just now.
BIG SWEAT LAH!!!
he said my face in the photo is so damn perfect. 
itsFLAWLESS and now I look damn ugly.

*cry*

signing off for dinner, mum had been calling non-stop. =.=