Tuesday, February 1, 2011

CNY.

it's CNY again  which is also a freaking hard period for me to diet.
Every corner of the house I can see FOOD.
Cookies, DriedMeat, Softdrinks, Crackers, Nuts, Mini Spring Roll.....
the list just won't stop but keep expanding. =.=
So I postponed my diet plan to next week, I'm going to control my diet.
no meat no supper no candy no chocolate no candy or whatever crap.
Cabbage Soup will be the only thing I can consume for the whole week.
People can lose weight up to 5kg by drinking Cabbage Soup for a week.
Must FALL IN LOVE with it no matter what.
5 kilos weii....bukan main main.
Even BF is complaining, he says I just keep eating non-stop and he can already see my tummy growing.
VERY Saddening. T_T *frowning* =C


by the way, look at my Baby so damn cute.

he's shy.
IDK why I like to pinch my Baby, too cute perhaps??
Mummy like to scold me whenever she saw me pinching his face.
She said I treat my BF like a toy more than a human.
and it's a BIG NO NO kay!!!
I love my BABY, I pinch him cause he's CUTE not that I like to abuse him or what. LOL

took those photo last Saturday.
We went to PJ for car servicing then head to KL for lunch.
The food sucks by the way it just look appealing.

BB's Nasi Kuning Rendang Ayam.

My Curry noodles. =X
even Maggie Curry taste better than this.


walk around the mall and get a cup of Chattime@Pavilion then ciao home.
we were both exhausted.
woke up at 9am in the morning just to service the car.
and the whole servicing process took more than 2 hours.
so eeewwww......irritating....
blame Baby for choosing the "PERFECT" timing.
Baby commented on my outfit before saying I look like balley dancer in this outfit.


white lace skirt with tight tube top.
Call me PRO cause I did my make up in the car tho it looks abit CACAT.

Thanks to BB again for not waking even the alarm rang. 
I'm the one who wake him in the end. LOL




oh oh, before I leave...
some random picture took by me while having lunch with BB the other day.
cute kan?? =]