Wednesday, February 9, 2011

iloveyoumorethananything.

i Love holiday a lot cause I can stick with my Baby day and night =)
too bad holidays gonna end soon, have to back college on Monday. 
blehhh.....I HATE COLLEGE!!!
not that I really hate it la...it's just that I'm afraid to find out how my exam result doing =C

7th February 2011
Went to BB's cousin Sister house for dinner.
Had Chicken Chop, Pork Chop, Mushroom Soup, Spaghetti, Caesar Salad, Fries for dinner.
Thanks to Conny jie for cooking those foodie for us =)

we're both in GREEN.

Baby and I.

8th February 2011
yayyyayyy.....went for shopping@Pavilion with the BF.
Bluee blueee~

wearing the same shirt color with Babe again.
reach Pavi and we're both in a thirsty mode, Chattime come to rescue..
Valentine pressie that I bought for Baby <3
Puma Ferrari Jacket.
 


Valentine present that Baby bought for me =)
Timepiece from French Connection.
do you guys know what is this?? =p