Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pyssla & Mémoires ♥

alwayslovemulticolorsstuff.
bought Pyssla beads from Ikea last Thursday with Babe =)

BB's mini PSP & my [I   MUM]!

BB and I spent 2 hours to categories the beads according to their colors after finish messing and playing with those beads.

our Creation, Mario , HelloKitty and Mushroom. 

DOMO DOMO <3

had been spending my evening to play with the Pyssla beads again. LOL
sound like kid right??
you will never know, you as well might fall in LOVE with it after trying.
interested ?? hurry go and get them at Ikea =)
it cost only 25 bucks for a big box of beads..so worth right??

oh, it's 3rd week of short sem....Loving it to the max.
most of the class end at 12pm then I'm free.
owh, not so free actually Java assignment is coming to bite my butt ='C
sobbssss....I sucks in Java, like seriously...
oh by the way, I managed to pass all the subjects last sem. how greaateee!!!
one thing I hate the most??? CGPA drop by 0.04..
and not forgetting Pre-Calculus...it never end..
what a endless cycle..choi choi choi~~~
hope I can pass this subject =C
god bless me. alleluyah~~

was tidying up my room yesterday and I found something

********

*******

******

*****

****

***

**

*
the once upon a time sticker photo. LOL
when we're 15 16 & 17.

I remember that period of time I used to draw thick liner around my eyes till Jireh said I look like some Egypt Queen.
dunno how much we actually spent on these kind of photos.
it's like a compulsory task to do when  we went out.

pin all the photo's on the softboard and hang it on the wall.
   ♥  Memoirs memoirs    

dunno what happen to my camera,
never edit the photo it just somehow results like this.


<<< Rachel's 20th Birthday photo upcoming NEXT >>>
time for dinner  buhbyee~~