Friday, April 15, 2011

MIA QUEEN IS BACK IN ACTION.

coming back to clean the dust.
Been MIA for quite a while ever since my exam ended on last Monday. =p
went to SS2 mall with B after exam.

smile like BONKERS...HAPPY MAH what to do...

waiting the Boy to wake up  =)

bath my Teddy Bear the next day.

cute weih...sunbathing...
i LOVE my teddy as he's the one who accompany me when I quarrel with B. hahahaha...
it's LAME i know...

start working on Wednesday.
and now 3 more days to go...
crack my head to think where should I take my lunch at...
Sushi King, Sushi Zanmai, OldAsia, LamMeeYa, LittlePenang, Jusco
are the places I dine at frequently.

bills bills bills...shred my wallet thin day by day... >_<


Manicure done by miss Ivy.




bought oil blotting paper.
Hello Kitty is CUTE.
3 more days to go then I'll rest for 4 days and then another JOB coming up...
Hi Money, welcome in to my POCKET please do stay longer yeah??

of yea, luckily face is getting better else I will just bang on the wall and die for spending so much on it.
@.@