Wednesday, June 8, 2011

no IDEA.

update less recently.
I think I just lost my blogging mood already, no idea why...
well, guess I shall update more frequent to gain the mood back.

I started to feel sick with College life.
bored like this...
Lecture, Tutorial, Assignments, Midterms, Finals =  ENDLESS CYCLE.
Couldn't imagine how do I survive through it for the past 2 years =/
and still after I graduate I still have to study for another 2 years.
SHOT ME WITH A GUN BETTER.
Driving forth and back to college bores me off!!!
How I wish I have a personal driver to pick me everyday so that I can nap in the car happily =(
sad to say I'm not Robert Kwok's/Dato/Tan Sri's granddaughter or daughter so forget bout it.
I know I sound like a FUSSY OLD LADY right now....but wait, who really cares??
IT'S MY BLOG ANYWAY~~
sigh!!! I hate rainy day sometimes.
What the FISH is wrong with the weather, when I want it don't when I don't it want.
FYI, I just sent my car for wash yesterday then it rains like cat and dog today.
and yea 8 bucks down to the drain.....
Can you please rain when my BB is with me ar??
so that I can ask him to hug me with the reason I'M COLD. *LMAO*

it's 9 already and I GTG, time for dinner.
oh yea, I somehow miss the night view of KL.

**will blog about Cousin Sis Wedding REAL SOON!