Sunday, June 26, 2011

Shopping Guilt.

few days back..
mama asked : "Finish spending all your money earned during holls?"
me replied : "Nah,,, still left plenty.."
mama asked again : "How much still u left??"
me replied : "Not going to tell u..."

now I take my words BACK.
Think I'll have to find some way to sort out the SHOPPING&SPENDING problem.
thing is when I planed to save I just can't, Phone ROSAK, this ROSAK, that ROSAK.
SIGH~~~
I can't continue living in this way, this cycle...EARN SPEND EARN SPEND.
When I EARN I can't SAVE but SPEND.
when my SAVING is in a CRITICAL LEVEL I look for JOBS again.
it's like what the HELL. even myself feel SICK of it.

visited my friend, Rachel's blog just now notice that we're having the same problem.
SPENDING too MUCH.
I kinda like her idea of 
*wont step out of the house with more than rm30 in my wallet*
But I think I should not step out the house with CARD in my wallet too.
Just like yesterday, I have not much cash left in the wallet but there’s CRAZY sale@MNG.
I love the Cardi much till I borrow money from B to shop.
After stepping out MNG, Zara is just right opposite.
FYI, I’m at MIDVALLEY.
I attempt to drag B in but failed.
B said I won’t lend u any penny to shop.
After listening to it I said can u help me to withdraw money from ATM? *passing him the CARD*
See???
If I don’t have CASH, I borrow, if I FAILED again, I withdraw money from the ATM myself.
No more shopping items stated on the WISHLIST unless necessary.
Otherwise I will have MAJOR FINANCIAL PROBLEM.

sad things apart, got my PRESSIE yesterday.
Thanks to B, Loving it to the MAX!!

and this, yesterday dinner.
Pies & Chatime =)