Wednesday, January 18, 2012

January; Busy Sem Break.

it's semester holiday right now.
semester break starts on last Thursday, the 12th and for so many days I've never been home.
Mummy had been complaining that for so many day I never stays home for dinner.
 yet I'm loving it cause this means that I've so many gathering & outing and I can have fun.
*LMAO*

on the 12th,
Bonnie's Pre-Birthday Lunch@LeVain.
after lunch headed to TTDI all the way from KL to SHISHA. 
we love SHISHA but somehow the shisha that day taste sucks. =(
money down to drain.
had dinner@Boyfriend house on the same day.
aunt Penny made delicious dinner ;D
oh my god, aunt Penny can really make AWESOME FOOD!!!
I love the Garlic Prawn and Salmon. yumyumyum~
baby and I bought red wine and my face went red after having it.

on the 13th,
gather with Nee and Mun to make a video for the Birthday girl.
stay up until 4am in the morning and it makes me feel like I'm doing assignment.
never mind since the outcome SATISFIED me ALOT!
and I have to say this
"credits to the BF for helping us out!!"
THANKIU BOYFRIEND!! *mwah*

on the 14th & 15th,
check in to FahRenHeit88 @ KL Heights.
Boyfriend and I staying there for a night =)

changed my outfit & prepare to dive in the pool.
after swim and both of us doll up ourselves before dinner.
love this pic lot ♥ we actually exchange our watch ;p
night view  
jam jam jam. of course, it's KL.
supper: redWine, Chips, Pastry, Roasted Chicken, Chocolate.

on 16th,
dinner with the Darlings for Marie Birthday dinner@The Hill.
boyfriend attend the dinner too.
we were both in Purple =)

and today which is the 17th, being a good girl staying at home after 5 days straight outing.
tmr I'll have to head out to the mall to stock up some leggings & back to college for an interview.

hate going back to college =(
hope everything goes smooth and fine.

my busy holiday schedule doesn't stop there, I LOVE IT!