Tuesday, October 12, 2010

you're my VALENTINE.

Baby dabao-ed MacDonald's pancake for me as kick-start of the day this morning, how lovely. =D
He wake up at 0720 just to buy me breakfast as he knows that I crave for MacDonald's pancake for super duper many days long.
godknowshowmanyday....even I, myself couldn't rmb how many days.
Poor little BB only manage to reach MacD after 3900seconds cause there's traffic congestion happen on the route to MacDonald from his hse.

i'm touched.
fyi, my Babe can hardly wake this early.
waking up early in the mornig is like a mission impossible for him. LOL
but somehow he wake up at 0700 just to buy me breakfast. really so 感动.
u guys might think it's something that not worth to be mention but not for me.

this is the 1st time I go college with my tummy filled this semester.
satisfied .  =D



spot that white Myvi???
it's BB car.. he's on his way going home
in the mean time i'm going to college.