Monday, August 31, 2009

back to nature

SATURDAY
Received boyboy sms at 10.07 pm
But I left my fon at room tats y I read it at 10.30. Half an hour late =.=
He text ''Later go find baby la. Bring u go eat ice-cream.''
1st thought SHIT haven bath thn I 55 rush into bathroom n bath.
Luckily ngamngam hou when baby reach i oso ngam ngam finish bath.
Go Damansara MacD eat ice-cream thn balik my house play PS.
Oioi at 2am. =)


SUNDAY

Louis back to Kuala Selangor with me to visit my grandma.
Before that we went to Sungai Buloh for breakfast. Dimsum =)
Finally my butt is on the passenger sit of my own car.
Cos baby drive my car go back there.
My baby so serious while driving cos we dunno how to go need to follow my uncle car.
After half an hour reach liao cos no jam.
Grandma lik baby alot.
Still giv baby angpao. Like CNY litat. =.=
Grandma say 1st time meet must giv geh.
I oso want angpao la..Can buy a pair of Nike jor with tat money stil got change tim.
After that lunch time. Seafood. crabie. prawnie. fishie head. lala sort of those thing lo.
Opss...did i mention that i hate fishie head?
The half fish head is bigger than my face. 100 bucks for the half fish head.
Yuck yuck!!! pui~ I dun lik fish head =(
Disgusting. Daddy stil keep on take the fishie head geh meat gimme eat.
After mummum thn me n my dardar go "cui fong" at the jetty.After billing then go back to grandma house lo.
Kingai with granny and bring baby walk around the house.
We play at the roof top. So windy n the air is FRESH.
KL air no FRESH geh not like granny house.

Squeeze U =P
Was trying to jump but failed. Cos too fat liao. 6++ me and baby drive back to KL.
Mummy and aunt they all stay there for dinner oni go home.
7pm litat reach Kepong back home put my laptop go Kepong PM eat mummum thn go baby house play with Dollar and watch DVD at biebie house.
After that baby fetch me home and we exchange our car back.
5am baby back home.