Saturday, December 19, 2009

You're not sorry

December 19, went to KLANG for lunch today.
Ate BakGutTeh. so fattening. >.<
After that balik and get prepared at 5.
Cos I dun wanna be late again like ytd.
I really dun like to keep ppl waiting for me.
6.20 and i'm done with myself.


Camwhore...
Ngekngekngek~*evil smile*
this time wun late ler gua...hohoho...

By the way, my face look chubby lorh..=.=
my head look bigbigbig..>.<
big moon face..T.T









  

About7, Baby come and pick me up lu...
We go to his cousin brother house to have our dinner. =)
Steamboat. me LIKE~!!


Inside the TOILET.
I just love those MIRRORs.















I love this too. ^^













Hubby geh cousin sister-in-law notice that i cut my hair...muaHaha....
After dinner then play nintendoWii again...So tired =.=
My hand so pain. Cos i play boxing with the little dongdong xiuye.


Rest a while sin~
Camwhore with baby Louis. ^^
















About 1am then ciaoz..
Balik mr.Louis house to get something only balik my house.
Sleep at 4 again.
Wanna die....my face rotten ald.
Always sleep late these days.