Thursday, January 14, 2010

boredom kills!!! 

tuning into : we belong together

came back from lunch with my darling ms.Bonnie and ms.Reena already.
Boredom could kills a person.

and exam is an ARDUOUS task for me if i'm not in the EXAM MOOD.
Seriously don't have the mood to do revision  =[
feel like singing song....

    "rain~rain~ go away, little children want to play..."


gonna change the lyrics to

    "exxxxammm.....go away little KAREN want to play...."



i dont feel like doing revision now and I FREAKING DUNNO WHY!!!
really dunno what's wrong with me this semester.

During lecture I'm not listening to the lecturer,
I'm glued to the PSP or cellphone until mr.Oon or mr.Jack scold me then i'll stop.


***KAREN SEE "fan lai lorh".... where the hell your soul on semester 1 gone to???

"oh~baby come back to me....i will be everything u need...come back..."


enough crap....going to flip through my notes.
if I'm stil getting 3.0 for this semester i'm gonna hit the wall to death instead of crying likka helpless baby.



mr,Louis said that I always show my tongue out like this when I'm drunk and he doesn't like it at all. =(

got nth better to do so camwhored with my cammie  =P