Thursday, January 14, 2010

4 more to go 

|||   oppsssss......4 more days to go   =]     ||||     

oh yea....Jason says he's going to buy me a LV bag....
from the LV branch on Petaling Street...

I'm like WHAT THE HELL, MAN!!!
what a FUNNY guy he is...

Ughh...currently waiting for ms.Bonnie to pick me up for lunch.
She's on her way to pick up ms.Reena from Hartamas then only come to me.
I thought I can have lunch with mr.Louis one cause he told me his class until 3.00pm.
Who noes he gave me the wrong info as his class ends at 5 but not 3.
Made me wait for it with full of anticipation.
Gonna pinch his face 99 later when he come to me.
YOU DESERVED TO BE PINCH!!!!
Heart-wrenching nia!!!
Next time dunwan to lunch with him ald....
Made me happy for the whole day and now I get nothing...

Oh My Gawd!!!!
The time pass like a turtle....
Bonnie faster come find me...I'm STARVING already !!!!  *sobs*


I NEED FOOD BADLY!!!