Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Date me (;

I'm having ONE month sem break!!! ONE freakin' month!!!
So if u guys wanna date me pls leave a msg or gimme a call yo...



1 DAY Reservation List for :

Rachel Heng      ( Put her on the TOP of my list cos i ffk her for more than one year and i feel bad of it... ;D)
My 3 Bestie         (my dear Marie , Munnie and Neenee!!!)  
Sasha Angeline  (msg me many times for yumcha but i ffk her...sorry dear~^^)
Jeekin                  (shisha with tis little boy =P)
Primary friends (6K gathering on 1st February)
Bonnie Lim        (shopping with her)
Jason Ong         (Remember what u had promise me...to do the explaination...)

opps....Exam haven start and end yet my appointment list i getting longer and longer.  = =

people!! RMB to TEXT ME if you want to hang out with me...=P
I DUN WANT TO BE DESCRIBE AS PEOPLE WHO FFK!!!
i dont like to give out empty promises but i always forget and dunno who i dated..
so yea....i purposely post tis to make myself clear.