Saturday, February 13, 2010

i'm okay

Just came back from oneUtama and had my dinner with my family.
Hey people, i'm fine. Everything is okay for now...i guess...... =(
Should say thx to Jason as well as sorry to him.
Cause today he drive all the way from Setapak to Kepong and we watched movie together at OU.
But then when we plan to go home something is wrong with his car.
So I terpaksa call mr.Louis to fetch me home and yea....now we're fine....i guess la....erm.....

Hey Jason, sorry yea...
I feel bad wey....Need you to pick me up and treat me movie but then i dump u all alone when u're in trouble.
SORRY!!! and i really mean it.
Next sem college reopen then i will treat u makan =)
Serious one....i will not FFK you.
Valentine's day.
 Jason Ong.



















Me, with my newly bought necklace from DIVA.
"KissMe......"  =D