Sunday, February 14, 2010

forever and always

forever and always, CNY is all about gambling, angpao and food. 
I think i gain weight. =(
Consequence of eating too much i guess.
Oh yea, one more thing CNY bump with Valentine is so not cool.
Cause i'm so tired of socializing during day and cause me running out of energy at night.
That night, i ruin mr.Louis plan.
He plan to have dinner out so we went to Curve as usual.
But then when we reach i tell him that i got no appetite to eat.
He plan to have a drink.
But i'm so drowsy so we just kick the plan off.
He plan to watch movie,
But i tell him i wanna sleep.

So we end up with dabao-ing  mcD at damansara and back to my hse off to sleep.
Feel so sorry to my baby. =P
But my baby is a understanding man he never blame me or feel unhappy with that.


Hey boy,sometimes i might say something bad to you when i feel frustrated but i feel happy that u never let me go that easy.
maybe i really meant something to you.
An important thing i guess   =)