Wednesday, February 17, 2010

jump then fall

I'm so sick of Japanese food and movie.
I watch 3 movie in 5 days time, ate Japanese food another 3 time in a week.

16th February 2010
=================
 
 
  
 


 Babes went to Midvalley for movie that day.
we watched Little Big Soldier.  


















WangLeeHom is so MAN !!!
After the movie girls plan to took a cab and drop off at Munnie house.
I took a photo of her, eating mummum.


















She's So cute....
Then I ask mr.Louis to fetch me since mummy not free.
No longer later mummy called and ask whether we wanna join in for dinner or not so we meet up with the Family members to have dinner together.
After dinner I went to watch movie with Louis again.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...always doing the same effing thing.
I'm so life-less.

As Rachel said....   vainpot   =(
after movie then balik rumah tidur.

By the way i feel like having an ink on my body or getting my belly pierced.
Unfortunately no one seems to agree or support me with that thought.



Upload a photo of my Cousin Brother first.
 
Jason Ong i personally think that he looks like u..
but Abit only la...




Hmmm....i need to get a LIFE.
A MEANINGFULL one.
Seriously i need to get rid off this kind of boring life.