Tuesday, May 25, 2010

people change but memories stay.


LIFE IS TOUGH, filled full with tons of problems and obstacles.
Sometimes I feel like giving up but I cant.
There's too much responsibilities to be carried on.
People ask why do you still study in this college even though you've got no true friends moreover you don't even like this course?
I answer, my mum hope that I can graduate and prove myself qualified at this college.
I'm saying that not to mean that my mum force me to do so but myself.
I willing to do everything just to make my mum happy.
She's happy then I'm happy.
I know sincere friend is hard to get especially girl friend so I can blame no one.

LIFE IS MISERABLE most of the times.
Sometimes I think why am I suppose to do these kind of shit to cheer people around me.
I was left with no choice.
I just have to do it in order to survive or live in the circumstance.
Why I have to go through the life which is not what I wanted??
No answer has been given, end up with a BIG QUESTION MARK.
We can't always get what we wish for is just this simple.

LIFE IS UNFAIR sometimes.
Why certain people was born intelligent and they can get good results without paying much effort?
Why some girls was born pretty looking, slim body figure or even so famous and have lots of friend?
Why some people can be so successful even though they possess no qualification.
 Fate seems to be the element that manipulate people's life.

LIFE IS UNPREDICTABLE, no one will know what happens next. 
Why people are kind with me at the moment yet they don't give a damn with me for the next second as if we don't acknowledge each other?
Some people is very healthy from what we see but they might leave the world unexpectedly.