Monday, May 24, 2010

till the right one comes along.

week 2 of year2 semester 1.
run into Mr.Ken today in the college after lecture.
till then I had my lunch at Rampai Park.

when the food served in front of me, i stunted.

yesterday I had crabs, fish, prawns, clams etc..
all sort of SEAFOOD into my tummy.

today, fried rice with EGG not to mention there's CHICKEN meat in it.
GOOD now i guess my navel pierce wont cure till next month.
*SMACK HEAD*


by the way i feel like watching Letters to Juliet...and who's with me???


ish...is not like there's someone who willing to watch the movie with me also, ask for what...duh!
i don't know why i love those ROMANCE movie that much...
i feel good after watching those movie, even cartoons like Cinderella able to makes me happy.

i know those HAPPILY-EVER-AFTER scene wont happen in reality but still liking it a lot.
too bad, Mr.Louis is not into those romance based movie.

tmr class at 10 and i hate it.
i never love morning classes.
always late for morning class.
ahahaha...or should i say
i'm always late for class nomatter that class is at morning or noon or evening.