Wednesday, June 2, 2010

hey bankNotes, i miss u!

♥ ♥ once you party with us, you’ll be falling in love ♥ ♥

I wonder by when only i able to get my salary.
1.3 k....its ruining my mood =(

college life is getting more and more busy.
5 subjects, 9 tutors.
more and more assignment is coming to us.

Java is kinda tough for me.
I'm dumb in this subject.
3 weeks pass but I still can't ease myself with college-hectic-life.
I'm still in a holiday mood.
too bad for me.

i miss those days which i can 
wake at 3, eat at 4, shop until the malls close, yumcha and shisha at mamak till midnight.
miss those day seriously. *long long sigh*

what stress me the most at this semester is that i have to RESIT for the pre-calculus paper.
*smack head*
FYI, this is the killing subject.
and the most important thing is that i'm not only dumb in programming but also in calculating.

enough nagging, time to shower.
bye, people =)

and last, say hello to this cute little creature.
it is belongs to mr.Issac.