Saturday, June 5, 2010

unstoppable.

i can recognise them, but they don't recognise me. 
BANK NOTES is the thing that i was meaning.

WISHLIST is getting longer.
few days ago, ms.Eve ask me whether wanna buy Longchamp tote or coach wallet or not = =
cause she's going for vacation at Sunderland, UK.
she might able to get me those goods with a better price out there.
so tempting nia...although I'm not a big fans of long champ and coach.
haha..but was thinking

if those thing is labeled with a cheap cheap cheap price, why not i get myself one????

Louis ask me not to buy more stuff since i splurge kinda lot these 2 month.
FYI, i spend half a K just on food last MAY.
sigh....eat so much...like a PIG !!!

Karen See, kill that thoughts!!!
ELSE ur wallet will become flatter than before.

wanna get a nice pairs of jeans, sneakers and many more.
ZzzzzzZZzzzzz....

i like this.
but 550 is like kinda exp.