Saturday, July 10, 2010

souled out.

Dinner with the babes today cause I had postpone my BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION =)
There's special exception cause Jeekin and Louis joined in as well.
FYI....normally for birthday celebration we do it privately....like only 4 of us and no others.

Arrive there an hour late cause its raining cats and dogs out there and traffic jam happen.
Feel so sorry cause my Babe Munnie and Marie is starving at the time but they still wait for me.

Once again...Sorry Babe... =p
I feel so touched. LOL.

Took tons of photo today.
Will post it up tomorrow after i filter it ;)
I had great FUN when i'm with you guys.

By the way i watch TWILIGHT with Louis this afternoon at One Utama.
Kinda nice but Jacob is so pity. There's no happy ending for him.
I dislike Bella when she ask Jacob kiss her.


Feel free to leave some comment??
or if you are too free then help me to click on the advert.  LOLx.