Sunday, July 11, 2010

10 July 2010.

Saturday, a sunny morning.
mr.Louis bring me out to watch Eclipse as he knew that I wanted to watch it BADLY.
wore this top cause mr.Louis ask me to.
this is my one and only ORANGE top.
its early in the morning, 11.40 am.




and GSC is so crowded. 
no joke, seriously the queue is so damn long.
nah nah nah, here's the photo.
show u guys the evidence.

next time i will BE SMART. purchase ONLINE.
movie is at 1.00pm.
so we have our breakfast after buying ticket.
love this photo.
1st time in my life,
my LEG look slim and long.
se sexxxaayy =p

after movie then back to mr.Louis house and get my hair trimmed.
till then mr.Louis went to bath and i wait for him until i fall asleep.
when he's done its already 7.00pm.
but dinner with the Babes is at 7.45am.
i knew i will be late since i haven get myself prepared and i'm still in the morning outfit and my make up melted.
30 minutes will not be enough for me.
furthermore it's rain like cat and dog out there at the moment.
yes, no doubt my prediction is right right right.
珍珠都冇锦真!!!
Louis and I reach there an hour late cause I reach home at 7.30pm.
have to wash my face and reapply my make up and curl my hair also.
feel so guilty to my Darling and Babes. =(

LUCKILY they never scold me. =p
Marie, the organizer.
She booked the table a day earlier and she asked the staff to tie a balloon each on the chair.
how CUTE, she look like a 12 years KID but dress like a 19.

ordered virgin Margarita, fruit punch and Aloha pizza.
share the Pizza with Louis since both of us is not that hungry.
foodie.

Banana BOII!! with the Virgin Margarita.

Babe Marie.

Babe Munnie.

Babe Neenee.

Banana Boii..JEEKIN!!!

whoaaa...acting like a PRO.

with my MAN.

HAMSAP mui.
LOLX.

my birthday CAKE from JEEKIN boii..
so cute..me LIKE <3
thanks Boy.arhh..and i knew u will say "nvm..nothing big."

given by Souled Out.

Balloon balloon. =)


After meals and photo taking session, Marie went to order Hoegaarden and Heineken.
and we played Multiple7.
i lose thrice and i have to eat the Muffin =(
so damn bloated that time.
Full to the MAXXXX!!!
but i'm Happpy.
Thanks babiessss.
LOVE U ALL. <3
there's more photo actually.
but I'm lazy to post it out.
view it on my facebook kay??