Monday, July 12, 2010

unexpected suprise.

whoa whoa whoa....
Look WHO's here??


its MARIE & JEEKIN!!!!

they came over to my college just to visit me or should I say visit my college and have lunch with ME.
how SWEET!!
they came all the way from Kepong to Setapak wei just to have lunch with me.
Feel so touched okay!!! LOLZ.
even my BOYFRIEND wont do something like that.
muahhahahaha...Louis dont angry with me kay, was just telling the TRUTH!!
wore the BLUE ralph lauren shirt that day cause 
my CUTE little baby GIRL wanted to know how does it look like when it FITS on me.
its my birthday GIFT from her actually. =)

say CHEEEESSEEE!!!

we have NICE TEETH!!!

Marie, 1 more years then u will be like US!!!

Well, I'm just like a tourist bring them to walk around the college compound.
however they only able to stay for an hour since I have another tutorial class to attend.
awwww....happy MOMENT pass through FAST.

but ITS NOT THE END YET cause we're planning to catch a movie at night and so we DID!!!


Despicable ME is the movie CHOSEN.
10.10 pm
One Utama GSC.
its a FUNNY Cartoon type movie.
made me laugh my LUNGS OUT!!!
After the movie then Babe Marie follow Jeekin's car while I back with mr.Louis.

Urm....thats all for the day...I guess...HAH!!
Gonna end my post with this photo =D


by the way, JEEKIN i LOVE ur JACKET =))
hah!!