Tuesday, August 10, 2010

the 1462th days.

no candle light dinner, no gifts, no flower, no cakes.
nothing special happen on that day but still i feel blissful. 
its our 4 years anniversary.

BB came over for dinner and we catch a movie at Kepong Jusco after that.
i wonder is there any CINEMA which is nearer than Jusco so i don't have to go far for movie.
watched SALT, it's NICE.
Angelina Jolie is SEXY. ;P

BB chat with mr.Hocknin using my MSN when i'm playing with PINKY.
teach him how to NUDGE continuously.

i look like a KID with the hairband on.
 ♥ my PINKY and mirror very much.

my BB and me   
on the way. 
no doubt!!! girls always love to cam-whore no matter where they are.

can't open my eyes cause the FLASH is too strong. =(

was too bored while waiting for the movie to show so we cam-whored.
no, i should say i cam-whored and i force my baby to camwhore with me.
HONEST enough??!! =X
my tote, overload and full to the MAX.
i bought 3 box of fruit juice instead of coke since coke is not healthy.
want my BB to stay strong and healthy. 
CHUCK those Juice into my bag since beverages from outside is not allowed. =X

homme sweeeet hommmeee after SALT =)

end my post with this photo.

the night view of Kepong City.