Saturday, August 7, 2010

tell me what you want to hear
something that were like those years


Secret by One Republic is nice.
discover this song from the movie the Sorcerer's Apprentice.

Shopping with BB's family at KLCC one random Saturday noon weeks ago.
dress myself in a rush cause the clock shows 2.30++ when I reach home.
College workshop thingy, traffic jam and stuffssss made me reach home late.
Baby is so kind cause he ask his parents to wait for me =D

mr.Louis's niece, XiaoEn.
heart her loaddss....
adorable like a DOLL.
gosh!!! I cant even stop myself from kissing and hugging her when she's with me.
she's way too much ATTRACTIVE for me.

okay, i know i sound like a maniac or something.
my BB    

bad picture quality i know. ='(
camera had been sent to fix that period.

erm bought nothing that day cause...
errmmm....urrhmmm...
 I'm broke since I did my shopping at Curve week ago.
besides all the shop they went in was like LV, Gucci, Burberry, Coach etc etc etc.
can't buy those right cause I wanted to save money =D
shouldn't spend a cent cause money is hard to earn. LOL!!!

after walking and walking all of us high-tea at DOME then back home for dinner.
reach home at 1am or 2 that day if i'm not mistaken.
look at my look.

and LAST,
mooncake from Concorde Hotel.
doesn't really taste good but i love the PACKAGING.
look nice. =D