Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Last Friday ; 20082010.

Can't recall what happen exactly on that day but I remember that I went to Bandar Utama to catch a movie with BB parent's and his Brother.
the Expendables. Action movie, not bad.
watched 3 movie this month which is SALT, THE EXPENDABLES & LOVE IN DISGUISE.
SALT and THE EXPENDABLES is nice.


i know i look sucked but still <3 this cause i look tall *evil grins*

BB.

Since Raya is coming OneUtama decorated the Centre Court with Village themed.
the grass and the Paddy are all REAL.
imagine how they place it there?? @.@

nothing much to blog about these days.

Exam = No Outing.
No Outing = No Story.
No Story = Nothing to BLOG about.

sit for P&S paper today and hopefully I can made it to pass.
one is down another five more to go.
OS, JAVA, M&E, ADIS and the paper I failed one year ago, PRE-CALCULUS.

sometimes i really cant stop myself from being a green-eyed monster over those people which is born  clever, intelligent, rich and not to mention that they're having great appeals too.

people always said that I have a loving mum that loves me alot.
what I have now is way better than what they belong.
but there's never ENOUGH in our life right??
human always want more and more so that they will have the room to improve themselves.
AGREE??? =)

hope i can found a job during semester break.